Your order will be shipped the same day, provided the following conditions are met:
- The order has been placed on a business (Mo-Fr) day before 5pm;
- It has been paid for online or, in the case of a business order, there is an active payment arrangement;
- All ordered items are in stock;
- Order is shipped using PostNL Parcel or UPS. Within the Netherlands, postal mail is generally also delivered the next day.
When all of the above conditions are met, your order will be shipped the same day and you will receive a shipping confirmation once your order is processed at our warehouse. If an exception is made to your order you will be notified by e-mail.
- Prepayment by bank
If you pay in advance by bank, processing may take 1-2 working days longer.
- Payment by invoice
Only for business orders. If there are no active payment arrangements yet, the order will not be released. Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email.
- Items not in stock (backorder)
We distinguish between intended and unintended backorders.
Website and order confirmation indicate that there is no stock. Your order will only be shipped once all ordered items are back in stock. Items that are in stock will be reserved for your order. It is possible to split your order. However, this will involve additional shipping costs.
The website indicated that there was (sufficient) stock, but the article is still not in stock. This does not happen often, but unfortunately it does happen sometimes. In that case we split the order and send what we do have in stock immediately. As soon as the article is back in stock we will send it to you free of charge.